No doubt, you’ve taken lots of photos and videos of your baby.
I get it. It is totally overwhelming to not only try to capture every moment of your baby’s life and never miss a moment, but to even think about how to save them and get them to use them when you need them.
So now I want to ask YOU:
Common questions moms ask me include:
- What kinds of photos and videos should I be taking?
- My photos are too dark, can I fix them on my smartphone?
- What’s the best way to share my photos and videos?
- My smartphone runs out of room so fast, what should I do?
- What else can I do with my photos and videos besides just sharing them in social media?
I’m here to help you get those amazing memories that will last a lifetime – it is my passion.
I’ve made some pretty amazing stuff, like this video, and I’ve been doing it with my smartphone.
So go ahead – ask me anything you want to know about using your smartphone to capture your baby’s most precious moments.
I’m here to help.
Lots of exciting things in store for you. Super glad to have your participation.
Thanks! – Vickie
Yes, send me the latest tips & tricks for using my smartphone to capture, share and save my baby’s childhood memories!